Engage your team in continuous improvement
- How does the discussion on improvement happen?
- How does team members keep improving daily?
- A BI-Beacon changing color will spark conversations about how to improve daily and playfully.
The BI-Beacon is controlled over WiFi by POST requests, making it accessible from any operating system, programming language, or scripting language.
Some known integrations
- BuildBot (Python), TravisCI (via GitHub)
- Batch (.bat) based CI build system
- PowerShell, Perl scripts
- SQL Server triggers and procedures
- MEVISIO digital dashboard system
- Crontab and curl shell scripts
BI-Beacon: a radically simple information radiator
Test coverage increased today, and all tests are passing, woo-hoo! Or build time is decreasing, everybody is happy! Or what about code reviews wait time is going down – green light!
Response times decreased today? Yay! Or if there is some unassigned high-priority ticked in queue, make it pulse purple! Or customer satisfaction are going upwards … slow pink heartbeat possibly? Read more on how BI-Beacon makes support teams more efficient.
Flash blue ten seconds when someone signs up for your service! Or lots of activity on home page, switch color randomly! See how Woilà uses BI-Beacon to celebrate and increase sign ups to their service.
Device passed all hardware tests! Production time is less this week than previous, hurray we’re getting better at this!
Or something else entirely
.. that you know more about than we do!